I wonder what it is possible to do to get out the magnetism of screwdrivers, or anything magnetized. Much obliged.
To demagnetize tools, permanent magnets, and other magnetized objects, there are two possibilities. The simplest, in the case of a screwdriver, is to heat in a stove flame. In the so-called Curie temperature, all magnetized bodies lose magnetism, including magnets. This temperature varies depending on the material, but is usually in the range of a few hundred degrees. Another is to place the switch within an alternating field, for example, a transformer coil attached to the network for a few seconds (the primary).